John Hine Temecula Mazda – Used Cars – Trucks – SUV's.
Large selection of clean pre-owned used cars, trucks and SUV's in Temecula. Located near San Diego, Riverside, Corona, Escondido, Palm Springs.
Great Specials on Mazda Certified Pre-owned Inventory I Got Mine at Hine. Get Yours Today!
Learn more about the Mazda Certified Pre-owned we sell and the process that each car goes thru.
Pre Auction Vehicles are a select offering of used cars that have traditionally been sold to independent dealers and small used car lots. These are vehicles that .
John Hine Temecula Mazda is committed to serving the Temecula Valley used car shoppers with a vast inventory of clean, low mileage vehicles in a low .
We have nearly 100 clean, one owner (in most cases) low miles (under 100k) 10-
When you're ready to purchase a pre-owned used car, our friendly sales staff is standing by to help you find the perfect used car, truck or SUV for your budget .
Our long term vehicle is really a semi automatic model Mazda 3 using mid-year added features such as piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white gauge needles. It also has a new colour for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Temecula Mazda Used Cars added a 2nd new colour for the mid year version with a gorgeous white pearl alternative but we are MGM people.
There are other subtle variations but out of the above mentioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still fairly much like this 2008 Mazda3.
Alternatives: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I'm coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I corrected my expectations to get the reduced price ($22K with s-plan) I wasn't prepared for the method by which in which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I drive my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there's such a thing) and will really put this vehicle through the motions during possession. Driving a vehicle is an adventure each time and I rely heavily on important driving/comfort facets like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage sound, long term driving comfort and in car technology that will shape forthcoming updates.
Notice: You may notice a fairly hefty comparison in my first|initial} impressions of this G35 into the Mazda 3 and that's mostly because in part to the simple fact that I almost purchased the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered an excellent lease deal to a 2005 G35x loaded for almost the same I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at that moment. Biggest regret of my life.
Now you understand mepersonally, let's talk about why you're here: initial impressions!
There are lots of really impressive features on this vehicle! I struggled for quite a long time with not being technologically current within my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 similar to an reply to my prayers. attributes
1) Remote Start - I can not believe how wicked cool remote start really is. Producers are finally beginning to provide remote launch as an accessory that is installed in the interface and I urge it 200%. It is ideal for every possible hot/cold day whenever you don't feel like running out from the weather to begin the auto so that it could warm up only to run back into the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing I could see myself not living without ever and it was not an option on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, the Mazda has integrated the distant launch into the regular key fobs so today you will not have two kinds of control keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - If you've never seen it, then you would not believe it. While driving home I didn't think the rain sensing wipers were functioning properly because the stem seemed to be in the right position and it had been raining quite hard. I fiddled with all the stalk for a little bit and found that it had been in its own"Off" position rather than"Automobile". After rotating the ending piece into the right position it works quite nicely but I do not think putting"Off" and"Automobile" inside a knob's turn away was the best idea on earth.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - that I|I still} don't know whether it is manual really. It is kind of automatic and manual. You move the switch up or down until you get to the number you need (0 - 3) along with also the car adjusts the headlights to match that particular setting. The leveling headlights aren't gimmicky at all and were fairly helpful whilst driving through fog and also raising the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians around the side of the road. Another amazing feature the G35x was missing.
4) Aux Input - This really is the gold characteristic for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the number of trips and meetings I have been overdue on to while waiting for a CD to burn so I didn't need to pay attention to the same|identical|exact} old crap from my car whilst driving there. In fact, I wanted the aux input so bad that I refused the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next car purchase purely based on its absence of an aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I really like being able to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and just scroll through the playlists to discover a list I'm feeling at this time. It works seamlessly and I really couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most people will offer me a puzzled look but I'm telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a nicer ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride but it is much easier and it does not make the"Mothership" auto sick after I drive with her in the vehicle. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - mazda new car specials
So these are my top five favourite things about the vehicle. Overall it is really only an encounter that new car buyers need to try and believe because it is extremely uncommon at this price point. I'm finally excited to drive to different places just to maintain the vehicle and I really like everything about it! In the event you don't own one, then buy one. If you own one, purchase a 2008.5 version! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.