San Francisco, CA New, Royal Auto Group of San Francisco sells and services Audi, Mazda, Volkswagen, Volvo vehicles in the greater San Francisco.
Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video.
Find service offerings and hours of operation for San Francisco Audi Mazda Volkswagen Volvo Cars in San Francisco, CA.
The dealership franchises include: Audi, VW, Volvo, and Mazda. In 2016, the valued team members at Royal sold over 4,000 new and pre-owned cars and .
993 reviews of Royal Auto Group of San Francisco "It was a very pleasant experience. I walked out with Mazda 2018 Deep Blue hatchback happily.. I brought my `09 VW in for its regular maintenance and after what they told me was a. .. KNOWLEDGEABLE – Despite being a Volvo specialist, he also seemed to know .
San Francisco Audi Mazda Volkswagen Volvo Cars address, phone numbers, hours, dealer reviews, map, directions and dealer inventory in San Francisco, CA
Our long term vehicle is a mid-year model Mazda 3 having mid-year additional features like piano black cut, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white gauge needles. It also has a brand new color for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. San Francisco Audi Mazda Volkswagen Volvo Cars added a 2nd new color for the mid year model with a gorgeous white pearl option but we're MGM people.
There are other subtle differences however out of the aforementioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is fairly similar to this 2008 Mazda3.
Alternatives: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Only six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I'm coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I adjusted my expectations to get the lower price ($22K with s-plan) I was not ready for the method by which in which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I push my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there is such a thing) and will really put this car through the motions during possession. Driving a car is an adventure every time and I rely heavily on important driving/comfort aspects like acceleration, handling, ride, cabin noise, long term driving comfort and in automobile technology that will all shape upcoming upgrades.
Note: You may observe a fairly heavy comparison in my first|initial} impressions of this G35 to the Mazda 3 and that is mostly because in part to the fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered an excellent lease deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for the same I would pay to have the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at that time.
Now that you understand mepersonally, let's talk about why you are here: first impressions!
There are plenty of very impressive features in this car! I fought for quite a very long time with not being current in my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 like an reply to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - that I can not believe how awful cool remote start actually is. Producers are now starting to provide remote start as an attachment that is installed at the interface and I advocate it 200%. It's ideal for each and every possible hot/cold day when you don't feel like running out in the weather to start the auto so that it may warm up just to run back in the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing I could see myself not living without ever again and it was not a choice on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has incorporated the remote start into the normal key fobs so today you will not have two types of control keys to use on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - If you have never seen it, you wouldn't believe it. While driving home I did not think the rain sensing wipers were functioning properly because the stem seemed to be in the right position and it had been raining pretty hard. I fiddled with all the stem to get a little bit and discovered that it had been in its"Off" position rather than"Auto". Once rotating the ending piece into the right position it functions quite well but I really don't think putting"Away" and"Automobile" within a knob's twist away was the best idea on earth.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - that I|I still} don't know if it is manual actually. It's kind of automatic and manual. You move the change up or down until you reach the amount you need (0 - 3) along with the automobile corrects the headlights to match that setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky at all and were fairly helpful when driving through fog along with raising the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians around the face of the road. Another brilliant feature the G35x was overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This is the golden characteristic for me! I've always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the amount of excursions and meetings I have been overdue on to while searching for a CD to burn so I did not need to pay attention to the same|identical|exact} old crap in my car when driving there. In fact, I desired the aux input so poor that I denied the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next car purchase purely based on its absence of the aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I really like being able to plug my iPhone to the stereo and simply scroll through the playlists to discover a list I'm feeling at this time. It works seamlessly and I couldn't be more thrilled over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Many people are going to give me a confused look but I'm telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a nicer ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride better but it is much simpler and it does not make the"Mothership" auto sick after I push her in the car. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - mazda 3 new car
So these are my top five favourite things about the car. Overall it is actually just an experience that brand new car buyers need to try to believe because it is extremely uncommon at that price point. I'm finally excited to drive to different locations just to maintain the car and I really like every thing about it! In the event you do not own one, buy one. If you have one, purchase a 2008.5 model! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and everything in between are worth it.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.