San Francisco, CA New, Royal Auto Group of San Francisco sells and services Audi, Mazda, Volkswagen, Volvo vehicles in the greater San Francisco.
Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video.
Find service offerings and hours of operation for San Francisco Audi Mazda Volkswagen Volvo Cars in San Francisco, CA.
The dealership franchises include: Audi, VW, Volvo, and Mazda. In 2016, the valued team members at Royal sold over 4,000 new and pre-owned cars and .
993 reviews of Royal Auto Group of San Francisco "It was a very pleasant experience. I walked out with Mazda 2018 Deep Blue hatchback happily.. I brought my `09 VW in for its regular maintenance and after what they told me was a. .. KNOWLEDGEABLE – Despite being a Volvo specialist, he also seemed to know .
San Francisco Audi Mazda Volkswagen Volvo Cars address, phone numbers, hours, dealer reviews, map, directions and dealer inventory in San Francisco, CA
Our long term vehicle is really a semi automatic model Mazda 3 having mid-year added features such as piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white gauge needles. In Addition, it has a new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. San Francisco Audi Mazda Volkswagen Volvo Cars added a 2nd new colour for your mid year model with a beautiful white pearl alternative but we are MGM people.
There are other subtle variations but outside of the aforementioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is pretty much like the 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Only six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I adjusted my expectations for the reduced price point ($22K with s-plan) I wasn't prepared for the way in which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there is anything ) and can put this car through the motions during possession. Driving a car is an adventure each time and I rely heavily on important driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage sound, long duration driving relaxation and in automobile technology which will shape upcoming upgrades.
Note: You might observe a pretty heavy contrast in my very first|initial} impressions of the G35 into the Mazda 3 and that's mostly because in part to the simple fact that I almost bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered a very good lease deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for the same I would pay to own the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at the moment. Biggest regret of my life.
Now that you understand mepersonally, let's talk about why you're here: first impressions!
There are plenty of very impressive features on this car! I struggled for quite a very long time with not being current in my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 similar to an reply to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - I can not believe how wicked cool remote start really is. Producers are finally starting to provide remote start as an attachment that's installed in the port and I urge it 200%. It is great for each and every potential hot/cold day if you don't feel like running out from the weather to begin the car so that it may warm up only to run back in the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something I could see myself not living without ever again and it wasn't an option over the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, the Mazda has integrated the distant start into the normal key fobs so today you will not have two sets of controller keys to use on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you have never seen it, then you wouldn't believe it. While driving home I didn't believe the rain sensing wipers were functioning correctly because the stem appeared to be in the ideal position and it had been raining quite hard. I fiddled with the stem to get just a little bit and found that it had been in its own"Off" position instead of"Automobile". After rotating the ending bit into the ideal position it functions quite well but I really don't think putting"Off" and"Auto" within a knob's twist away was the best idea on the planet.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I still|I still} really don't know if it is manual really. It is kind of automatic and manual. You move the change up or down till you reach the amount you want (0 - 3) and the automobile adjusts the headlights to match that setting. The leveling headlights aren't gimmicky at all and were pretty helpful while driving through fog along with lifting the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians on the side of the road. Another brilliant feature the G35x has been missing.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden attribute for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the amount of excursions and meetings I have been overdue to while searching for a CD to burn off so I didn't have to listen to the identical|identical|exact} old crap from my car while driving there. In fact, I wanted the aux input so poor that I refused the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next vehicle purchase only based on the absence of an aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I love having the ability to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and simply scroll through the entire playlists to find a list I am feeling right now. It works smoothly and I couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Many people will offer me a puzzled look but I am telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a nicer ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride but it is much easier and it doesn't make the"Mothership" car sick when I push her in the car. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - poughkeepsie mazda used cars
So those are my top five favourite things about the car. Overall it is really just an encounter that new car buyers have to attempt and believe because it is extremely rare at the price point. I am finally excited to drive different locations just to maintain the car and I really like all about it! In the event you don't own one, then buy one. If you own one, buy a 2008.5 model! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worth it.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.