Search our huge inventory of pre owned cars, trucks & SUVS from Mazda, Jeep, Nissan, Honda and more available at our Baton Rouge dealership today.
Our local Enterprise car dealership in Baton Rouge offers no haggle prices on used Mazda cars and SUVs for sale. Popular used Mazda vehicles include: .
Bill Hood Mazda in Hammond offers excellent sales, service, parts, and financing
Visit Acadiana Mazda for a variety of new and used cars by Mazda in the Lafayette area. Our Mazda dealership, serving Baton Rouge, New Iberia, Abbeville and .
View our selection of Used Mazda vehicles for sale in Baton Rouge LA. Find the best prices for Used Mazda vehicles near Baton Rouge, Page 1.
Find Baton Rouge Mazda Dealers. Search for all Mazda dealers in Baton Rouge, LA 70821 and view their inventory at Autotrader.
long-term vehicle is really a mid-year model Mazda 3 having mid-year additional features like piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white gauge needles. Additionally, it has a new colour for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda Used Cars Baton Rouge added a second new colour for the mid year model with a beautiful white decoration choice but we're MGM individuals.
There are other subtle variations however outside of the above mentioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still fairly similar to the 2008 Mazda3.
Alternatives: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I'm coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I adjusted my expectations to get the lower price ($22K using s-plan) I was not prepared for the method by which in which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I push my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there is such a thing) and can put this car through the moves during ownership. Driving a car is an experience each time and I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage noise, long term driving comfort and in automobile technology that will shape forthcoming updates.
Notice: You may observe a fairly heavy comparison in my very first|initial} impressions of the G35 into the Mazda 3 and that is mostly due in part to the fact that I almost purchased the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered an excellent lease deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for the same I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Now that you understand mepersonally, let's talk about why you're here: first impressions!
There are lots of really impressive features in this car! I fought for a long time with not being technologically current in my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 like an answer to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - that I can not believe how awful cool remote start really is. Producers are finally beginning to provide remote launch as an accessory that is installed in the port and I urge it 200%. It is ideal for each possible hot/cold day if you don't feel like running out from the weather to start the auto so that it may warm up only to run back into the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something I really could see myself not living without ever again and it wasn't an option on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has incorporated the remote launch into the regular important fobs so now you won't have two kinds of controller keys to work with on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - If you've never seen it, you wouldn't believe it. While driving home I did not believe the rain sensing wipers were functioning correctly because the stalk seemed to be in the ideal place and it was raining quite hard. I fiddled with all the stem to get a tiny bit and discovered that it was in its own"Off" position instead of"Auto". After rotating the end bit into the ideal place it works quite nicely but I really don't think placing"Off" and"Auto" within a knob's twist away was the best idea on earth.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - that I|I still} really don't know whether it is manual really. It is kind of automatic and manual. You move the switch up or down until you get to the number you need (0 - 3) and the automobile adjusts the headlights to suit that setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky whatsoever and were fairly helpful while driving through fog along with increasing the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians across the face of the street. Another brilliant feature the G35x was missing.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even begin to count the number of trips and meetings I've been late on to while waiting for a CD to burn off so I did not need to pay attention to the same|identical|exact} old crap from my car while driving . In fact, I wanted the aux input so poor that I refused the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next car purchase purely based on its lack of the aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I love having the ability to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and just scroll through the entire playlists to find a list I'm feeling at this time. It works easily and I really couldn't be more ecstatic over this feature.
5) The Ride - Many individuals are going to give me a puzzled look but I'm telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride better but it is much easier and it does not create the"Mothership" auto sick when I push with her in the car. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - mazda used car prices
So these are my top five favourite things about the car. Overall it is really only an experience that new car buyers need to attempt and believe because it is extremely uncommon at the price point. I'm finally excited to drive to different locations just to maintain the car and I really like every thing about it! In the event you don't own one, buy one. If you have one, purchase a 2008.5 model! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and everything in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.