Our long term vehicle is really a semi automatic model Mazda 3 having mid-year added features like piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy gauge needles. In Addition, it has a brand new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda Sports Car added a second new colour for your mid year model with a beautiful white pearl alternative but we're MGM individuals.
There are other subtle variations however out of the above mentioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is pretty similar to the 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I'm coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I corrected my expectations for the lower price ($22K with s-plan) that I was not prepared for the way the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there is such a thing) and will really put this vehicle through the motions during ownership. Driving a vehicle is an adventure each time and that I rely heavily on important driving/comfort facets like handling, acceleration, ride, cabin sound, long term driving relaxation and in automobile technology that will all shape upcoming updates.
Note: You may notice a pretty heavy contrast in my very first|initial} impressions of the G35 into the Mazda 3 and that is mostly because in part to the simple fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered a very good lease deal to a 2005 G35x packed for almost the same I would pay to have the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at the time. Biggest regret of my life.
Now that you understand mepersonally, let's talk about why you are here: initial impressions!
There are lots of very impressive features in this vehicle! I fought for quite a very long time without being current in my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 similar to an answer to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - that I can not believe how awful cool remote start actually is. Producers are finally starting to provide remote launch as an accessory that is installed in the interface and I advocate it 200%. It's excellent for every possible hot/cold day when you don't feel like running out from the weather to begin the auto so that it can warm up only to run back in the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something that I could see myself not alive without ever again and it was not a choice on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, the Mazda has integrated the distant launch into the regular important fobs so now you will not have two sets of controller keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, then you wouldn't believe it. While driving home I didn't believe the rain sensing wipers were working correctly because the stem appeared to be in the perfect position and it had been raining rather hard. I fiddled with the stalk for a little bit and discovered that it had been in its own"Off" position instead of"Vehicle". After rotating the ending piece into the perfect position it works quite nicely but I do not think placing"Off" and"Auto" within a knob's twist away was the best idea on the planet.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I|I still} really don't know if it's manual actually. It's kind of automatic and manual. You move the switch up or down till you get to the number you need (0 - 3) along with the automobile adjusts the headlights to match that particular setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky whatsoever and were pretty helpful whilst driving through fog and lifting the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians on the face of the road. Another brilliant feature the G35x was missing.
4) Aux Input - This really is the gold feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even begin to count the number of excursions and meetings I've been overdue to while waiting for a CD to burn off so I didn't have to pay attention to the exact same|identical|exact} old crap from my car whilst driving . Actually, I desired the aux input so awful that I denied the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next car purchase purely based on the absence of the aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I love having the ability to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and simply scroll through the entire playlists to find a list I'm feeling at this time. It works seamlessly and that I couldn't be more thrilled over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Many individuals will offer me a confused look but I'm telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than the 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride better but it's much simpler and it doesn't make the"Mothership" auto sick when I push with her in the vehicle. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - moncton mazda used cars
So these are the top five favourite things about the vehicle. Overall it's actually just an encounter that brand new car buyers have to try and believe because it's extremely uncommon at the price point. I'm finally excited to drive different locations just to be in the vehicle and I love all about it! In the event you do not own one, buy one. If you own one, purchase a 2008.5 model! newest trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worth it.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.