For Android users, Android Autoâ„¢ integration 1 is also available. Experience the ultimate in mobile connectivity while staying totally engaged in the drive.
Explore Mazda's full line of crossovers, SUVs, sedans, hatchbacks, and sports cars.
Find expert reviews, photos and pricing for Mazda Small Cars from U.S. News Rankings and Reviews.. Transmission. Automatic (1) Manual (1) .
CX-5 (9)Mazda3 (25)Mazda6 (11)MX-5 Miata (12)Mazda5 (2)Mazda2 (2)
Statistical models are used to correlate the price of a vehicle with its cost of ownership among 34. 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review: Good Things, But in a Small Package. 2018 San Diego Auto Show: Jeep Gladiator Tops 5 Things You Can't Miss.
Research, browse, save, and share from 26547 vehicles nationwide.. Ext. Color
Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 12798 Mazda for sale that are reported accident free, 10730 1-Owner cars, and 11497 personal use cars.. CARFAX Best Match, Price – High to Low, Price – Low to High, Mileage – High to Low, Mileage – Low to High, Year. Dealer: High Line Auto Sales.
long-term vehicle is really a mid-year model Mazda 3 using mid-year additional features such as piano black cut, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white indicator needles. Additionally, it has a new color for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda Small Automatic Cars added a second new color for the mid year model with a gorgeous white pearl choice but we are MGM individuals.
There are other subtle differences but out of the above mentioned things that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is fairly similar to the 2008 Mazda3.
Alternatives: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I'm coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I corrected my expectations for the reduced price ($22K with s-plan) I wasn't ready for the method by which in which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there's such a thing) and can put this car through the moves during possession. Driving a car is an adventure every time and I rely heavily on important driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage noise, long duration driving relaxation and in car technology that will all shape upcoming updates.
Notice: You may observe a fairly hefty contrast in my first|initial} impressions of the G35 to the Mazda 3 and that is largely due in part to the fact that I almost purchased the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered an excellent rental deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for almost the same I would pay to have the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at that time.
Now that you know mepersonally, let's talk about why you are here: first impressions!
There are tons of really impressive features on this car! I fought for quite a long time without being technologically current within my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 similar to an reply to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - I really can not think how bad cool remote start really is. Manufacturers are now starting to give remote start as an attachment that's installed in the port and I recommend it 200%. It's perfect for each potential hot/cold day if you don't feel like running out from the weather to begin the car so that it could warm up only to run back in the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing I really could see myself not living without ever and it wasn't a choice about the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has incorporated the distant start into the regular important fobs so now you will not have two types of controller keys to use on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, then you would not think it. While driving home I did not believe the rain sensing wipers were functioning correctly because the stalk appeared to be in the ideal position and it was raining rather hard. I fiddled with the stem to get just a little bit and found that it was in its own"Off" position instead of"Vehicle". After rotating the ending bit into the ideal position it works quite nicely but I really don't think putting"Away" and"Auto" within a knob's turn off was the best idea on the planet.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I still|I still} don't know if it's manual really. It's kind of automatic and manual. You move the switch up or down until you reach the number you need (0 3) along with the car corrects the headlights to match that setting. The leveling headlights aren't gimmicky at all and were fairly helpful whilst driving through fog along with lifting the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians on the face of the road. Another brilliant feature the G35x has been missing.
4) Aux Input - This is the golden feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even begin to count the number of excursions and meetings I have been late to while searching for a CD to burn off so I did not need to listen to the same|identical|exact} old crap from my car whilst driving . In fact, I desired that the aux input so awful that I denied that the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next vehicle purchase only based on the lack of an aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I love being able to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and simply scroll through the entire playlists to find a list I'm feeling at this time. It works easily and I couldn't be more thrilled over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Many individuals are going to give me a bewildered look but I'm telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT has a quieter ride than the 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride but it's much simpler and it does not create the"Mothership" car sick after I push her in the car. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - used mazda cars for sale by owner
So these are the top five favourite things about the car. Overall it's really just an encounter that new car buyers need to attempt and think because it's extremely rare at the price point. I'm finally excited to drive to different locations just to be in the car and I really like everything about it! If you do not own one, then buy one. If you have one, purchase a 2008.5 model! brand trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worth it.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.