Description: Used 2004 Mazda RX-8 with RWD, AM/FM, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, CD (Single Disc), Cruise Control, MP3, Navigation System, Power Seat (Driver), Power Steering, Power Windows.
Check out the Mazda RX-8 review at CARandDRIVER.com. Use our Car Buying Guide to research Mazda RX-8 prices, specs, photos, videos, and more.
Cars.com has the features of every RX-8 model year — see if it's right for you.
Search over 75 Used Mazda RX-8 listings. TrueCar has over 958882 total used car listings, updated daily. Come find a great deal on a Used RX-8 today!
Find 167 Mazda RX-8 as low as $4995 on Carsforsale.comÂ®. Shop millions of cars from over 21000 dealers and find the perfect car.
long-term automobile is a mid-year model Mazda 3 having mid-year added features such as piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy gauge needles. It also has a brand new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda Rx8 Car added a 2nd new colour for your mid year model with a gorgeous white decoration alternative but we are MGM people.
There are other subtle variations but outside of the above mentioned things that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still pretty similar to the 2008 Mazda3.
Alternatives: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I adjusted my expectations for the reduced price point ($22K with s-plan) I wasn't ready for the method by which in which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there's such a thing) and can put this car through the moves during possession. Driving a car is an experience each time and I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort facets like acceleration, handling, ride, cottage sound, long duration driving relaxation and in automobile technology that will all shape upcoming upgrades.
Note: You may observe a pretty hefty comparison in my first|initial} impressions of the G35 to the Mazda 3 and that is largely because in part to the fact that I almost bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered an excellent lease deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for the same I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at that time. Biggest regret of my life.
Now that you understand mepersonally, let's talk about why you're here: initial impressions!
There are tons of very impressive features on this car! I struggled for quite a long time with not being current within my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 similar to an answer to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - that I can not think how wicked cool remote start actually is. Manufacturers are finally beginning to offer remote start as an accessory that's installed in the port and I urge it 200%. It's fantastic for every potential hot/cold day if you don't feel like exercising from the weather to start the auto so that it could warm up just to run back in the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something I really could see myself not alive without ever and it wasn't a choice on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has integrated the distant start into the normal key fobs so now you will not have two types of control keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, then you would not think it. While driving home I didn't believe the rain sensing wipers were working properly because the stem appeared to be in the ideal position and it was raining pretty hard. I fiddled with all the stalk for just a little bit and found that it was in its own"Off" position rather than"Auto". Once rotating the ending bit into the ideal position it functions quite well but I really don't think putting"Away" and"Auto" inside a knob's twist away was the best idea on the planet.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I still|I still} really don't know if it is manual actually. It's kind of manual and automatic. You move the change up or down till you arrive at the number you need (0 - 3) and also the automobile adjusts the headlights to match that particular setting. The leveling headlights aren't gimmicky whatsoever and were pretty helpful whilst driving through fog and also raising the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians across the face of the road. Another amazing feature the G35x has been overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This really is the gold feature for me! I've always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the number of excursions and meetings I've been late on to while waiting for a CD to burn I didn't need to pay attention to the identical|identical|exact} old crap from my car whilst driving there. In fact, I wanted that the aux input so awful that I denied that the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next automobile purchase purely based on the absence of an aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I really like having the ability to plug in my iPhone to the stereo and just scroll through the playlists to find a list I am feeling right now. It works smoothly and I really couldn't be more thrilled over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Many people will give me a bewildered look but I am telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than the 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride but it is much quieter and it doesn't make the"Mothership" auto sick after I push with her in the car. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - hiley mazda arlington used cars
So those are the top five favourite things about the car. Overall it is actually only an encounter that brand new car buyers need to attempt to think because it is extremely rare at the price point. I am finally excited to drive different locations just to be in the car and I really like every thing about it! In the event you don't own one, buy one. If you own one, purchase a 2008.5 model! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and everything in between are worth it.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.