Each Mazda Certified Pre–Owned vehicle is covered by any remaining portion of its original 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The CPO Limited Vehicle Warranty provides coverage for another 12-Months or up to 12,000-Miles, with no deductible on covered repairs.
Search our entire local inventory to find the perfect vehicle for you with just a few clicks. Choose a vehicle then request a quote, or visit your local dealer for a test .
Mazda Certified Pre–Owned Details: * Warranty Deductible: $0 * Transferable Warranty * Limited Warranty: 12 Month12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date * Roadside Assistance * Includes Autocheck Vehicle History Report with 3 Year Buyback Protection * Vehicle.
The warranty is fully transferable to the next owner, which may enhance your resale value if you decide to sell before the warranty expires. And Mazda occasionally offers special financing rates on CPO cars, which means that certified Mazda models often tout more attractive deals than traditional used cars.
Find Certified MAZDA Cars for Sale. Find car prices, photos, and more. Locate car dealers and find your car at Autotrader!
Browse our selection of quality Certified Pre–Owned cars, SUVs and luxury vehicles at Suburban Mazda of Troy. Call or visit our Mazda dealership near Detroit .
Certified Pre–Owned (CPO) Mazdas have undergone a rigorous 150-point inspection. Repairs covered by the Mazda New Vehicle Warranty or recalls; Service .
When you explore the expansive Mazda certified pre–owned inventory at Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta, you can do so with the confidence of knowing each vehicle has .
View the selection of certified pre–owned cars at Wayne Mazda. Visit our dealership in Wayne, NJ today to test drive one of our many used cars in stock. We are .
Our long term automobile is a mid-year model Mazda 3 with mid-year additional features like piano black cut, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy indicator needles. It also has a new color for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda Pre Certified Cars added a 2nd new color for your mid year version with a gorgeous white pearl option but we're MGM individuals.
There are other subtle variations however outside of the aforementioned things that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is pretty similar to the 2008 Mazda3.
Alternatives: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I adjusted my expectations for the lower price ($22K using s-plan) I wasn't ready for the method by which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I push my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there is such a thing) and will really put this car through the moves during possession. Driving a car is an adventure each time and I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage sound, long duration driving comfort and in car technology that will shape upcoming upgrades.
Note: You may notice a pretty heavy comparison in my very first|initial} impressions of the G35 into the Mazda 3 and that's largely because in part to the simple fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered a very good rental deal to a 2005 G35x loaded for the same that I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at the time.
Now you understand mepersonally, let's discuss why you're here: first impressions!
There are lots of very impressive features in this car! I struggled for a long time without being current within my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 like an reply to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - I can't think how bad cool remote start really is. Producers are now beginning to give remote launch as an accessory that is installed in the port and I urge it 200%. It is great for every possible hot/cold day whenever you don't feel like running out in the weather to start the car so that it may warm up just to run back into the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing I could see myself not alive without ever and it wasn't a choice about the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has integrated the remote launch into the normal important fobs so now you will not have two sets of controller keys to work with on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you have never seen it, then you wouldn't think it. While driving home I did not think the rain sensing wipers were working correctly because the stalk seemed to be in the ideal position and it had been raining rather hard. I fiddled with all the stem to get just a little bit and discovered that it had been in its"Off" position rather than"Automobile". After rotating the end bit into the ideal position it functions quite nicely but I don't think placing"Off" and"Automobile" within a knob's turn off was the best idea on the planet.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I|I still} really don't know whether it is manual really. It is kind of manual and automatic. You move the switch up or down until you get to the amount you need (0 - 3) and also the car adjusts the headlights to suit that particular setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky whatsoever and were pretty helpful whilst driving through fog along with lifting the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians around the face of the road. Another amazing feature the G35x was overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This really is the gold feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can't even begin to count the amount of trips and meetings I have been late to while searching for a CD to burn so I did not have to listen to the same|identical|exact} old crap in my car whilst driving there. Actually, I wanted that the aux input so awful that I refused that the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next automobile purchase purely based on the absence of an aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I really like having the ability to plug my iPhone into the stereo and just scroll through the entire playlists to discover a list I am feeling at the moment. It works easily and I couldn't be more ecstatic over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most individuals will offer me a puzzled look but I am telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride but it is much quieter and it does not create the"Mothership" car sick after I push her in the car. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - mazda car 2009
So those are my top five favourite things about the car. Overall it is really only an encounter that new car buyers have to attempt and think because it is extremely rare at the price point. I am finally excited to drive different locations just to maintain the car and I love every thing about it! If you do not own one, buy one. If you own one, buy a 2008.5 version! brand trim, power driver's seat, gauges and everything in between are worth it.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.