Each Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with a 12-Month/12,000-Mile CPO Vehicle Limited Warranty, which begins when the New Vehicle Limited Warranty ends or at the time of the CPO vehicle purchase, whichever comes later. See your Mazda Dealer for Limited Warranty details.
Get details and pricing on the current Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. Cars / Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Programs / Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Program. Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles must be less than six years old and have .
Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Details: * Includes Autocheck Vehicle History Report with 3 Year Buyback Protection * Transferable Warranty * Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date * Roadside Assistance * Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84.
Mazda offers a generous certified pre-owned (CPO) warranty with two components. There's. it instead begins on the day you buy your certified pre-
Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Mazdas have undergone a rigorous 150-point inspection at your dealership. Because they are Certified, they come with a Limited Additional Warranty, a Certified Pre-Owned Powertrain Warranty, and Roadside Assistance for as long as you own your Mazda.
When you explore the expansive Mazda certified pre-owned inventory at Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta, you can do so with the confidence of knowing each vehicle has .
Browse our selection of quality Certified Pre-Owned cars, SUVs and luxury vehicles at Suburban Mazda of Troy. Call or visit our Mazda dealership near Detroit .
Some things just never get old â€” like our Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles in Los Angeles. The reason is because only well-maintained, late model vehicles .
View the selection of certified pre-owned cars at Wayne Mazda. Visit our dealership in Wayne, NJ today to test drive one of our many used cars in stock. We are .
Mazda's Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are tested and inspected to maintain our quality standard. Find a pre-owned Mazda vehicle that drives like new.
Our long term vehicle is really a semi automatic model Mazda 3 using mid-year additional features like piano black cut, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white gauge needles. In Addition, it has a new colour for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda Certified Used Cars added a second new colour for the mid year version with a beautiful white pearl option but we're MGM people.
There are other subtle variations but outside of the above mentioned items that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is pretty similar to this 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I adjusted my expectations for the reduced price ($22K with s-plan) that I was not prepared for the method by which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I push my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there is such a thing) and can put this car through the moves during possession. Driving a car is an experience each time and that I rely heavily on important driving/comfort facets like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage noise, long duration driving comfort and in car technology that will all shape upcoming upgrades.
Note: You might notice a pretty hefty comparison in my very first|initial} impressions of this G35 into the Mazda 3 and that is mostly because in part to the simple fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered an excellent rental deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for the same I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at the moment. Biggest regret of my life.
Now that you know mepersonally, let's talk about why you're here: initial impressions!
There are lots of really impressive features on this car! I struggled for quite a long time with not being current in my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 like an reply to my prayers. Here are some of my favorite features
1) Remote Start - I can not think how wicked cool remote start actually is. Producers are now starting to supply remote launch as an accessory that is installed at the interface and I urge it 200%. It's ideal for every possible hot/cold day when you don't feel like exercising in the weather to begin the auto so it can warm up only to run back into the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing that I could see myself not alive without ever and it wasn't a choice over the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, the Mazda has integrated the distant launch into the normal key fobs so now you won't have two kinds of control keys to use on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, then you wouldn't think it. While driving home I did not believe the rain sensing wipers were working properly because the stalk seemed to be in the right position and it was raining quite hard. I fiddled with all the stem to get a little bit and found that it was in its own"Off" position instead of"Auto". Once rotating the ending piece into the right position it functions quite well but I do not think placing"Off" and"Automobile" within a knob's turn away was the best idea in the world.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I|I still} really don't know whether it is manual actually. It's kind of automatic and manual. You move the switch up or down until you get to the number you want (0 - 3) along with the car adjusts the headlights to suit that setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky at all and were pretty helpful while driving through fog and lifting the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians on the side of the street. Another amazing feature the G35x has been overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the number of excursions and meetings I have been late on to while searching for a CD to burn I did not have to pay attention to the exact same|identical|exact} old crap in my car while driving . In fact, I desired that the aux input so bad that I refused that the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next automobile purchase only based on its absence of an aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I love having the ability to plug my iPhone to the stereo and simply scroll through the entire playlists to discover a list I am feeling at this time. It works seamlessly and that I couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most people will offer me a puzzled look but I am telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT has a quieter ride than the 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride better but it is much easier and it doesn't make the"Mothership" auto sick when I push with her in the car. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - is mazda 6 a good car
So those are the top five favourite things about the car. Overall it is actually just an experience that new car buyers have to try to think because it is extremely uncommon at that price point. I am finally excited to drive to different locations just to be in the car and I really like all about it! If you don't own one, then buy one. If you have one, buy a 2008.5 version! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.