Get information about 2015 MAZDA Cars, find information on 2015 MAZDA Cars, car prices, MAZDA car dealers near you, and find availability for MAZDA cars .
2015 Mazda MX-5. Twenty-five years of endless smiles has brought the MX-5 Miata to the cusp of driving perfection. 2015 Mazda3. 2015 Mazda5. 2015 Mazda6. 2015 Mazda CX-5. 2015 Mazda CX-9.
Find the best used 2015 Mazda Mazda3 near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 1589 2015 Mazda Mazda3 vehicles for .
Used Mazda for sale on carmax.com. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com.. 2015 Mazda MX-
The Consumer Reports 2015 Car Brand Report Cards ranks automakers. Lexus topped the list, nearly matched by Mazda, and followed by Toyota and Audi.
long-term vehicle is a mid-year model Mazda 3 using mid-year added features like piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white gauge needles. Additionally, it has a new colour for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda Cars 2015 added a 2nd new colour for the mid year version with a beautiful white pearl choice but we are MGM individuals.
There are other subtle differences however out of the aforementioned items that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is pretty similar to the 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I'm coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I corrected my expectations to get the reduced price ($22K using s-plan) that I was not ready for the method by which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there's such a thing) and will really put this vehicle through the motions during ownership. Driving a vehicle is an adventure each time and that I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort facets like acceleration, handling, ride, cabin noise, long duration driving relaxation and in car technology that will shape forthcoming upgrades.
Note: You may notice a pretty heavy contrast in my very first|initial} impressions of the G35 into the Mazda 3 and that's mostly because in part to the fact that I almost bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered a very good lease deal to a 2005 G35x packed for nearly the same I would pay to own the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at that time. Biggest regret of my life.
Now that you know me, let's talk about why you're here: first impressions!
There are a ton of really impressive features in this vehicle! I struggled for a very long time with not being technologically current in my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 similar to an reply to my prayers. Here are some of my favorite features
1) Remote Start - that I can not believe how awful cool remote start really is. Manufacturers are now beginning to supply remote launch as an accessory that's installed in the port and I urge it 200%. It is excellent for every possible hot/cold day whenever you don't feel like exercising in the weather to begin the auto so that it could warm up just to run back in the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing that I could see myself not alive without ever and it wasn't a choice on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, the Mazda has integrated the distant launch into the regular key fobs so today you won't have two types of controller keys to work with on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, then you would not believe it. While driving home I did not think the rain sensing wipers were functioning properly because the stalk appeared to be in the right place and it was raining quite hard. I fiddled with the stalk for just a tiny bit and found that it was in its"Off" position instead of"Auto". Once rotating the ending bit into the right place it works quite well but I don't think putting"Away" and"Auto" within a knob's turn off was the best idea on the planet.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I still|I still} really don't know if it is manual really. It is kind of automatic and manual. You move the change up or down until you get to the number you need (0 - 3) along with also the car adjusts the headlights to suit that particular setting. The leveling headlights aren't gimmicky at all and were pretty helpful when driving through fog and increasing the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians across the side of the road. Another amazing feature the G35x was overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This is the gold characteristic for me! I've always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the number of trips and meetings I've been overdue to while waiting for a CD to burn I did not need to listen to the exact same|identical|exact} old crap in my car when driving there. In fact, I desired that the aux input so awful that I denied that the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next vehicle purchase purely based on the absence of the aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I love having the ability to plug my iPhone to the stereo and simply scroll through the playlists to discover a list I'm feeling at this time. It works smoothly and that I couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Many individuals will offer me a confused look but I'm telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than the 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride better but it is much simpler and it doesn't create the"Mothership" auto sick when I push her in the vehicle. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - mazda hybrid cars prices
So these are the top five favourite things about the vehicle. Overall it is really just an experience that new car buyers need to try to believe because it is extremely uncommon at this price point. I'm finally excited to drive to different places just to maintain the vehicle and I really like every thing about it! In the event you don't own one, buy one. If you own one, purchase a 2008.5 version! newest trim, power driver's seat, gauges and everything in between are worthwhile.