Our long term automobile is really a semi automatic model Mazda 3 using mid-year added features such as piano black cut, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy gauge needles. In Addition, it has a brand new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda Car Parts added a second new colour for your mid year model with a gorgeous white decoration alternative but we're MGM individuals.
There are other subtle variations but out of the above mentioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is pretty similar to this 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I adjusted my expectations to get the lower price ($22K with s-plan) I was not prepared for the way in which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I drive my cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there's anything ) and will really put this car through the moves during ownership. Driving a car is an experience every time and I rely heavily on important driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage noise, long term driving relaxation and in automobile technology which will all shape upcoming upgrades.
Notice: You might observe a pretty heavy comparison in my first|initial} impressions of this G35 into the Mazda 3 and that's mostly due in part to the simple fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered a very good rental deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for the same I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at the moment.
Now that you know mepersonally, let's discuss why you are here: first impressions!
There are plenty of really impressive features on this car! I struggled for quite a very long time without being current within my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 like an reply to my prayers. attributes
1) Remote Start - that I can not believe how wicked cool remote start really is. Producers are finally beginning to provide remote launch as an attachment that's installed at the port and I urge it 200%. It is perfect for every potential hot/cold day whenever you don't feel like running out in the weather to start the car so it may warm up only to run back in the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing I really could see myself not alive without ever again and it wasn't an option over the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has integrated the distant launch into the normal key fobs so now you won't have two sets of controller keys to work with on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - If you've never seen it, you would not believe it. While driving home I didn't believe the rain sensing wipers were functioning correctly because the stem seemed to be in the perfect position and it had been raining rather hard. I fiddled with the stem to get just a little bit and found that it had been in its own"Off" position instead of"Automobile". After rotating the end bit into the perfect position it functions quite nicely but I don't think putting"Away" and"Automobile" inside a knob's twist off was the best idea in the world.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I|I still} don't know if it is manual really. It is kind of automatic and manual. You move the change up or down till you get to the number you want (0 - 3) and the automobile corrects the headlights to suit that setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky at all and were pretty helpful when driving through fog and lifting the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians on the side of the road. Another amazing feature the G35x has been overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the number of excursions and meetings I've been overdue on to while searching for a CD to burn so I didn't need to pay attention to the identical|identical|exact} old crap in my car when driving there. Actually, I desired the aux input so awful that I refused the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next vehicle purchase only based on its lack of an aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I really like having the ability to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and just scroll through the entire playlists to discover a list I am feeling at this time. It works seamlessly and I couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most individuals are going to give me a puzzled look but I am telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride better but it is much quieter and it does not create the"Mothership" car sick after I drive her in the car. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - mazda miata car for sale
So these are my top five favourite things about the car. Overall it is really just an experience that brand new car buyers need to try to believe because it is extremely rare at the price point. I am finally excited to drive to different places just to maintain the car and I love every thing about it! In the event you do not own one, buy one. If you own one, buy a 2008.5 model! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.