long-term automobile is a semi automatic model Mazda 3 with mid-year added features like piano black cut, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy indicator needles. Additionally, it has a brand new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda Car Parts added a 2nd new colour for your mid year model with a gorgeous white decoration alternative but we're MGM people.
There are other subtle variations but out of the aforementioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is fairly much like this 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I corrected my expectations to get the reduced price point ($22K using s-plan) I wasn't ready for the way the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I drive my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there's anything ) and will really put this car through the motions during ownership. Driving a car is an adventure every time and I rely heavily on important driving/comfort aspects like acceleration, handling, ride, cabin noise, long duration driving comfort and in automobile technology which will all shape forthcoming updates.
Note: You may notice a fairly hefty comparison in my very first|initial} impressions of this G35 into the Mazda 3 and that is mostly because in part to the simple fact that I almost bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered an excellent lease deal to a 2005 G35x loaded for almost the same that I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at that time. Biggest regret of my life.
Now you understand me, let's discuss why you are here: initial impressions!
There are lots of really impressive features in this car! I struggled for a very long time with not being technologically current in my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 like an reply to my prayers. Here are some of my favorite features
1) Remote Start - that I can't think how bad cool remote start actually is. Producers are now beginning to supply remote launch as an attachment that is installed at the interface and I recommend it 200%. It's fantastic for every potential hot/cold day whenever you don't feel like running out from the weather to begin the car so it can warm up only to run back in the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something I really could see myself not living without ever again and it was not a choice over the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, the Mazda has incorporated the remote launch into the regular key fobs so today you won't have two sets of control keys to use on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you have never seen it, you wouldn't think it. While driving home I did not think the rain sensing wipers were working correctly because the stem appeared to be in the ideal place and it had been raining pretty hard. I fiddled with the stalk for a tiny bit and found that it had been in its own"Off" position instead of"Automobile". Once rotating the ending bit into the ideal place it functions quite well but I do not think placing"Away" and"Automobile" inside a knob's twist off was the best idea on earth.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I still|I still} don't know if it is manual actually. It's kind of manual and automatic. You move the change up or down until you get to the number you need (0 - 3) and the automobile adjusts the headlights to suit that setting. The leveling headlights aren't gimmicky whatsoever and were fairly helpful whilst driving through fog along with increasing the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians across the face of the road. Another amazing feature the G35x has been missing.
4) Aux Input - This really is the gold feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can't even begin to count the number of trips and meetings I've been overdue to while searching for a CD to burn off so I did not need to pay attention to the identical|identical|exact} old crap from my car whilst driving . In fact, I wanted the aux input so poor that I refused the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next car purchase purely based on the absence of the aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I love being able to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and simply scroll through the entire playlists to find a list I am feeling right now. It works easily and I really couldn't be more thrilled over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Many people will give me a bewildered look but I am telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT has a quieter ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride but it is much easier and it does not create the"Mothership" car sick after I drive with her in the car. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - scherer mazda used cars
So those are my top five favorite things about the car. Overall it is actually only an encounter that brand new car buyers need to try to think because it is extremely rare at the price point. I am finally excited to drive to different places just to maintain the car and I really like everything about it! In the event you don't own one, then buy one. If you own one, purchase a 2008.5 model! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.