long-term automobile is really a mid-year model Mazda 3 using mid-year added features like piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy indicator needles. In Addition, it has a brand new colour for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Mazda 6 Car Seat added a second new colour for the mid year model with a beautiful white pearl option but we are MGM people.
There are other subtle differences but out of the above mentioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still pretty much like this 2008 Mazda3.
Alternatives: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I adjusted my expectations to get the reduced price ($22K with s-plan) I was not prepared for the way in which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I drive my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there is anything ) and can put this car through the moves during ownership. Driving a car is an experience every time and I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort facets like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage sound, long duration driving relaxation and in car technology which will shape forthcoming updates.
Notice: You might notice a pretty hefty comparison in my initial|initial} impressions of this G35 to the Mazda 3 and that is largely due in part to the fact that I almost purchased the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered a very good rental deal to a 2005 G35x packed for nearly the same that I would pay to own the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at that moment.
Now you know me, let's talk about why you are here: initial impressions!
There are tons of really impressive features on this car! I fought for quite a very long time without being technologically current within my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 similar to an answer to my prayers. Here are some of my favorite features
1) Remote Start - I really can not believe how awful cool remote start actually is. Producers are finally starting to supply remote launch as an accessory that is installed at the port and I urge it 200%. It is fantastic for every potential hot/cold day when you don't feel like exercising from the weather to start the car so it may warm up only to run back into the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something I could see myself not living without ever again and it was not a choice on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, the Mazda has integrated the distant launch into the regular important fobs so now you will not have two kinds of control keys to use on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, then you would not believe it. While driving home I did not think the rain sensing wipers were functioning correctly because the stalk appeared to be in the perfect place and it was raining rather hard. I fiddled with the stem to get just a little bit and found that it was in its"Off" position rather than"Auto". Once rotating the end piece into the perfect place it works quite nicely but I really don't think putting"Away" and"Auto" inside a knob's twist off was the best idea in the world.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - that I|I still} really don't know whether it's manual actually. It is kind of automatic and manual. You move the change up or down till you get to the number you want (0 - 3) and also the car corrects the headlights to suit that particular setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky whatsoever and were pretty helpful whilst driving through fog and also lifting the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians across the face of the street. Another brilliant feature the G35x has been overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden characteristic for me! I've always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the number of trips and meetings I've been overdue to while searching for a CD to burn off so I did not have to listen to the exact same|identical|exact} old crap from my car whilst driving . Actually, I desired the aux input so poor that I refused the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next car purchase purely based on its absence of the aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I really like being able to plug my iPhone to the stereo and just scroll through the entire playlists to discover a list I am feeling at this time. It works seamlessly and I really couldn't be more thrilled over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Many people will give me a puzzled look but I am telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride but it's much easier and it does not create the"Mothership" car sick when I drive her in the car. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - mazda of orange used cars
So those are my top five favorite things about the car. Overall it's actually just an encounter that brand new car buyers have to attempt and believe because it's extremely rare at this price point. I am finally excited to drive different places just to maintain the car and I really like everything about it! In the event you do not own one, buy one. If you own one, buy a 2008.5 model! brand trim, power driver's seat, gauges and everything in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.