Get in-depth unbiased information on the Mazda CX–7 from Consumer Reports including major redesigns, pricing and performance, and search local inventory.
The Mazda CX–7 is a small SUV, straddling the compact and midsize segments. Introduced for the 2007 model year, this front- or all-wheel drive model was offered for six years before it was discontinued.
Read Reviews On The Mazda CX–7, 538 Unbiased User Reviews.. I was not really planning to buy a new car but couldn't resist the CX-7. Great design, great .
Purchased the AWD Grand Touring model after shopped around and for the value the CX–7 is really hard to beat. One of the more comfortable rides of all the models we tested in the price range. Unlike many of the crossovers you feel like your driving a sports car instead of a truck.
2012 MAZDA CXâ€‘7. The Mazda CX–7's carlike handling and athletic design make it a worthy alternative to traditional compact SUVs. Now in its final year of production, the sporty CX–7 will be replaced by the all-new smaller, lighter and more fuel-efficient 2013 Mazda CX-5.
Check out the Mazda CX–7 review at CARandDRIVER.com. Use our Car Buying Guide to research Mazda CX–7 prices, specs, photos, videos, and more.
A complete list of 320 – 2007 Mazda CX–7 Consumer Ratings and Reviews on Edmunds.com.
A complete list of 26 – 2011 Mazda CX–7 Consumer Ratings and Reviews on Edmunds.com.
Read Motor Trend's Mazda CX–7 review to get the latest information on models, prices, specs, MPG, fuel economy and photos. Conveniently compare local .
Great Looking Design Suv, Affordable Used, Discontinued Model Shame On Mazda. â€” I bought the car as the 3rd driver. It was certtified for 3 years so I paid .
long-term automobile is really a semi automatic model Mazda 3 using mid-year additional features such as piano black cut, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy gauge needles. It also has a brand new colour for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Is Mazda Cx 7 A Good Car added a second new colour for the mid year model with a gorgeous white decoration choice but we're MGM individuals.
There are other subtle differences but out of the above mentioned things that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still pretty much like this 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I'm coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I corrected my expectations to get the lower price point ($22K using s-plan) that I wasn't prepared for the way in which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there is anything ) and can put this vehicle through the moves during possession. Driving a vehicle is an adventure every time and that I rely heavily on important driving/comfort aspects like acceleration, handling, ride, cabin noise, long term driving comfort and in automobile technology which will all shape forthcoming updates.
Notice: You might observe a pretty hefty contrast in my initial|initial} impressions of this G35 into the Mazda 3 and that is largely due in part to the simple fact that I almost purchased the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered an excellent lease deal to a 2005 G35x packed for nearly the same I would pay to have the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at that time.
Now that you understand me, let's discuss why you're here: first impressions!
There are lots of really impressive features in this vehicle! I fought for a long time without being current in my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 like an answer to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - I can not believe how awful cool remote start really is. Manufacturers are finally starting to supply remote launch as an accessory that's installed in the interface and I urge it 200%. It's fantastic for every possible hot/cold day if you don't feel like exercising from the weather to start the auto so that it could warm up just to run back into the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing that I could see myself not alive without ever again and it wasn't an option on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has integrated the remote launch into the regular important fobs so today you won't have two kinds of controller keys to use on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, then you would not believe it. While driving home I didn't believe the rain sensing wipers were working correctly because the stem appeared to be in the right place and it was raining quite hard. I fiddled with all the stalk for just a tiny bit and discovered that it was in its"Off" position instead of"Vehicle". After rotating the end piece into the right place it works quite nicely but I really don't think placing"Off" and"Auto" inside a knob's twist off was the best idea on the planet.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I|I still} don't know whether it is manual really. It's kind of automatic and manual. You move the change up or down until you arrive at the number you want (0 - 3) along with also the automobile corrects the headlights to suit that setting. The leveling headlights aren't gimmicky at all and were pretty helpful while driving through fog and also raising the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians around the face of the street. Another amazing feature the G35x was overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even begin to count the number of excursions and meetings I've been late on to while waiting for a CD to burn I didn't need to listen to the same|identical|exact} old crap from my car while driving there. In fact, I desired that the aux input so bad that I denied that the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next vehicle purchase purely based on the absence of the aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I really like having the ability to plug my iPhone into the stereo and simply scroll through the entire playlists to discover a list I'm feeling right now. It works smoothly and that I really couldn't be more ecstatic over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Many individuals are going to offer me a puzzled look but I'm telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a nicer ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride better but it is much easier and it does not make the"Mothership" auto sick after I push her in the vehicle. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - overland park mazda used cars
So those are my top five favorite things about the vehicle. Overall it is really only an encounter that brand new car buyers need to attempt and believe because it is extremely uncommon at the price point. I'm finally excited to drive different locations just to maintain the vehicle and I really like every thing about it! If you don't own one, buy one. If you have one, purchase a 2008.5 model! newest trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worth it.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.