Our long term vehicle is really a mid-year model Mazda 3 with mid-year additional features like piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy indicator needles. Additionally, it has a brand new color for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Is Mazda 3 A Good Car added a second new color for the mid year version with a gorgeous white pearl choice but we're MGM people.
There are other subtle differences however outside of the above mentioned things the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still fairly much like this 2008 Mazda3.
Alternatives: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I adjusted my expectations for the reduced price ($22K with s-plan) I wasn't ready for the method by which in which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there is anything ) and will really put this car through the motions during possession. Driving a car is an adventure every time and I rely heavily on important driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage sound, long duration driving relaxation and in car technology which will shape upcoming updates.
Note: You might notice a fairly hefty contrast in my first|initial} impressions of this G35 into the Mazda 3 and that's mostly because in part to the fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered an excellent lease deal on a 2005 G35x packed for the same that I would pay to own the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at that time. Biggest regret of my life.
Now you know mepersonally, let's discuss why you are here: first impressions!
There are plenty of really impressive features in this car! I fought for quite a very long time without being technologically current within my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 similar to an answer to my prayers. attributes
1) Remote Start - that I can't believe how bad cool remote start really is. Producers are now beginning to supply remote start as an attachment that's installed at the port and I advocate it 200%. It's perfect for each and every possible hot/cold day whenever you don't feel like running out from the weather to start the auto so that it may warm up just to run back in the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing I could see myself not alive without ever and it was not a choice over the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has integrated the distant start into the regular important fobs so today you won't have two types of controller keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you have never seen it, you would not believe it. While driving home I didn't think the rain sensing wipers were working correctly because the stalk seemed to be in the perfect position and it had been raining rather hard. I fiddled with all the stem to get just a little bit and found that it had been in its"Off" position instead of"Auto". After rotating the ending bit into the perfect position it works quite well but I do not think placing"Away" and"Automobile" within a knob's turn off was the best idea on earth.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I|I still} don't know if it's manual really. It's kind of automatic and manual. You move the switch up or down till you get to the number you need (0 3) and also the car adjusts the headlights to suit that setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky whatsoever and were fairly helpful when driving through fog and also lifting the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians across the side of the road. Another brilliant feature the G35x has been overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This really is the gold attribute for me! I've always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can't even begin to count the number of excursions and meetings I've been late on to while waiting for a CD to burn I didn't need to listen to the same|identical|exact} old crap from my car when driving . In fact, I wanted the aux input so bad that I denied the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next automobile purchase only based on its absence of an aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I really like having the ability to plug in my iPhone to the stereo and just scroll through the playlists to discover a list I am feeling at this time. It works smoothly and I really couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most people are going to give me a bewildered look but I am telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT has a quieter ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride better but it's much quieter and it does not make the"Mothership" auto sick after I push with her in the car. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - mazda manual cars
So those are my top five favorite things about the car. Overall it's really just an experience that brand new car buyers need to try and believe because it's extremely rare at that price point. I am finally excited to drive to different locations just to be in the car and I love every thing about it! If you don't own one, buy one. If you own one, purchase a 2008.5 version! brand trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.