Our long term automobile is really a mid-year model Mazda 3 having mid-year additional features such as piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white gauge needles. Additionally, it has a brand new color for the Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Is Mazda 3 A Good Car added a 2nd new color for the mid year model with a beautiful white pearl option but we're MGM individuals.
There are other subtle variations however outside of the aforementioned things that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still fairly much like the 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I adjusted my expectations for the lower price point ($22K using s-plan) that I was not prepared for the way in which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there is anything ) and can put this vehicle through the motions during ownership. Driving a vehicle is an adventure every time and that I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort aspects like acceleration, handling, ride, cabin noise, long duration driving comfort and in automobile technology which will all shape upcoming upgrades.
Notice: You may notice a fairly heavy contrast in my first|initial} impressions of the G35 into the Mazda 3 and that is mostly because in part to the fact that I almost bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered an excellent lease deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for the same that I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at the time.
Now you know mepersonally, let's talk about why you are here: first impressions!
There are lots of really impressive features on this vehicle! I fought for quite a very long time without being technologically current in my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 similar to an reply to my prayers. Here are some of my favorite features
1) Remote Start - I can not think how wicked cool remote start really is. Producers are now beginning to supply remote start as an accessory that's installed at the port and I advocate it 200%. It's excellent for each possible hot/cold day if you don't feel like exercising in the weather to start the car so that it can warm up only to run back into the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing that I could see myself not alive without ever and it wasn't an option about the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For the 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has incorporated the remote start into the regular important fobs so today you will not have two types of controller keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you have never seen it, then you would not think it. While driving home I didn't think the rain sensing wipers were working correctly because the stem seemed to be in the ideal place and it had been raining pretty hard. I fiddled with all the stem to get just a little bit and found that it had been in its own"Off" position rather than"Vehicle". Once rotating the end piece into the ideal place it functions quite nicely but I do not think putting"Away" and"Auto" within a knob's turn away was the best idea on earth.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - that I|I still} don't know whether it is manual really. It's kind of automatic and manual. You move the switch up or down until you reach the number you need (0 3) and also the automobile adjusts the headlights to match that particular setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky whatsoever and were fairly helpful whilst driving through fog along with lifting the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians around the side of the road. Another brilliant feature the G35x has been missing.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden characteristic for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even begin to count the number of excursions and meetings I've been overdue to while waiting for a CD to burn so I didn't have to listen to the identical|identical|exact} old crap in my car whilst driving . In fact, I desired that the aux input so poor that I denied that the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next automobile purchase only based on its absence of an aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I love being able to plug my iPhone to the stereo and simply scroll through the entire playlists to find a list I am feeling right now. It works smoothly and that I really couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most individuals will offer me a confused look but I am telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT has a nicer ride than the 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride but it is much quieter and it doesn't create the"Mothership" car sick when I push with her in the vehicle. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - mazda rx7 project car for sale
So those are the top five favorite things about the vehicle. Overall it is really only an experience that brand new car buyers have to try and think because it is extremely uncommon at that price point. I am finally excited to drive to different locations just to maintain the vehicle and I really like everything about it! In the event you don't own one, buy one. If you own one, buy a 2008.5 model! brand trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.