With more than 4.5 million produced since its introduction as a 2004 model, Mazda3 is Mazda's best-selling nameplate in the world and reached 1 million sales .
Use our Car Buying Guide to research Mazda Mazda 3 prices, specs, photos, videos, and. What makes the Mazda 3 one of our favorite carsâ€”not to mention a. . The latest-generation compact rides on a completely new platform, sports an
Finally, Mazda has added all-wheel drive to the 3, which makes it one of just two mainstream compact cars to offer this feature. Forward collision warning and .
long-term vehicle is a semi automatic model Mazda 3 having mid-year additional features like piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white gauge needles. It also has a new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Is A Mazda 3 A Compact Car added a 2nd new colour for your mid year version with a gorgeous white pearl choice but we are MGM individuals.
There are other subtle differences however out of the aforementioned things that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is fairly much like the 2008 Mazda3.
Alternatives: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Only six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I corrected my expectations to get the reduced price point ($22K with s-plan) I wasn't prepared for the way the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I drive my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there is such a thing) and can put this car through the moves during ownership. Driving a car is an experience every time and I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort facets like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage sound, long term driving comfort and in car technology that will all shape upcoming upgrades.
Notice: You may observe a fairly hefty comparison in my initial|initial} impressions of the G35 into the Mazda 3 and that's mostly due in part to the simple fact that I almost purchased the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered a very good rental deal to a 2005 G35x packed for almost the same that I would pay to own the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at the moment.
Now you understand me, let's talk about why you are here: first impressions!
There are tons of really impressive features in this car! I fought for a very long time with not being technologically current within my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 similar to an reply to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - that I can not believe how awful cool remote start actually is. Manufacturers are now beginning to supply remote start as an attachment that is installed in the interface and I recommend it 200%. It's perfect for each and every potential hot/cold day if you don't feel like exercising in the weather to begin the car so it can warm up only to run back into the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing I really could see myself not living without ever again and it was not an option about the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, the Mazda has incorporated the distant start into the regular key fobs so today you will not have two types of control keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - If you've never seen it, you wouldn't believe it. While driving home I did not think the rain sensing wipers were working correctly because the stalk seemed to be in the perfect place and it was raining rather hard. I fiddled with the stalk for a tiny bit and found that it was in its own"Off" position instead of"Vehicle". Once rotating the ending bit into the perfect place it works quite well but I really don't think placing"Off" and"Automobile" within a knob's twist away was the best idea in the world.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - that I|I still} don't know whether it is manual actually. It's kind of manual and automatic. You move the switch up or down till you get to the number you need (0 - 3) along with the car corrects the headlights to match that particular setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky at all and were fairly helpful when driving through fog and lifting the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians on the side of the street. Another amazing feature the G35x has been missing.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even begin to count the number of trips and meetings I've been late on to while searching for a CD to burn so I did not have to listen to the identical|identical|exact} old crap in my car when driving . In fact, I wanted that the aux input so bad that I refused that the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next car purchase only based on its absence of an aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I really like having the ability to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and simply scroll through the entire playlists to discover a list I am feeling at the moment. It works smoothly and I couldn't be more ecstatic over this feature.
5) The Ride - Many individuals will give me a confused look but I am telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than the 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride but it is much easier and it doesn't make the"Mothership" car sick when I drive with her in the car. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - mazda used car prices
So those are the top five favorite things about the car. Overall it is actually only an encounter that new car buyers have to try to believe because it is extremely rare at this price point. I am finally excited to drive different locations just to be in the car and I love all about it! In the event you don't own one, buy one. If you own one, buy a 2008.5 version! brand trim, power driver's seat, gauges and everything in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.