Would you like to compare the Mazda 3 against similar cars? Use our side by side comparison reviews to help you find the perfect car. We compare design .
2019 Honda Fit. Find Best Price. 2019 Kia Forte. Find Best Price. 2018 Kia Rio. Find Best Price. 2019 Kia Soul. Find Best Price. 2019 Volkswagen GTI. Find Best Price. 2019 Honda Civic. Find Best Price. 2018 Ford Focus. Find Best Price. 2019 Chevrolet Sonic. Find Best Price.
. best compact cars, the 2017 Honda Civic and 2017 Mazda3, to see which sedan. We do like it better than the Civic's touchscreen — found on all but the base .
Like most cars on sale today, the Mazda3 has not yet entered the 2017 model year. The 2016 version presents only a few changes, largely related to reshuffled
Our long term vehicle is really a semi automatic model Mazda 3 having mid-year added features like piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy indicator needles. Additionally, it has a new color for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Cars Like Mazda 3 added a second new color for your mid year model with a gorgeous white decoration option but we're MGM individuals.
There are other subtle differences but outside of the above mentioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still fairly much like the 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Only six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I corrected my expectations to get the lower price ($22K with s-plan) that I was not prepared for the method by which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I push my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there's anything ) and can put this car through the moves during ownership. Driving a car is an adventure each time and that I rely heavily on important driving/comfort facets like acceleration, handling, ride, cabin noise, long term driving relaxation and in automobile technology that will all shape forthcoming upgrades.
Note: You might observe a fairly heavy contrast in my very first|initial} impressions of the G35 to the Mazda 3 and that is mostly due in part to the simple fact that I almost purchased the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered an excellent rental deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for the same I would pay to have the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at that time.
Now you understand mepersonally, let's discuss why you are here: initial impressions!
There are lots of very impressive features in this car! I struggled for quite a very long time without being current within my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 like an reply to my prayers. Here are some of my favorite features
1) Remote Start - that I can't believe how wicked cool remote start actually is. Producers are now starting to give remote launch as an attachment that is installed at the port and I recommend it 200%. It's excellent for each potential hot/cold day if you don't feel like exercising from the weather to begin the auto so that it may warm up only to run back into the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing that I really could see myself not living without ever again and it was not an option on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has integrated the distant launch into the normal important fobs so today you won't have two kinds of control keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - If you have never seen it, you wouldn't believe it. While driving home I did not believe the rain sensing wipers were working correctly because the stalk appeared to be in the perfect place and it was raining pretty hard. I fiddled with all the stalk for a tiny bit and discovered that it was in its"Off" position instead of"Vehicle". After rotating the ending piece into the perfect place it works quite well but I do not think putting"Away" and"Auto" within a knob's turn off was the best idea on the planet.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - that I|I still} don't know whether it's manual actually. It's kind of automatic and manual. You move the change up or down until you arrive at the number you need (0 - 3) and also the automobile adjusts the headlights to suit that particular setting. The leveling headlights aren't gimmicky whatsoever and were fairly helpful when driving through fog along with lifting the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians around the side of the street. Another amazing feature the G35x was missing.
4) Aux Input - This is the golden characteristic for me! I've always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can't even start to count the number of excursions and meetings I have been overdue to while waiting for a CD to burn so I did not have to pay attention to the same|identical|exact} old crap from my car when driving . Actually, I wanted the aux input so poor that I refused the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next automobile purchase purely based on the lack of an aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I love having the ability to plug my iPhone into the stereo and simply scroll through the entire playlists to discover a list I am feeling at this time. It works smoothly and that I really couldn't be more ecstatic over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Many individuals will offer me a puzzled look but I am telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a nicer ride than the 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride but it's much quieter and it does not make the"Mothership" auto sick when I push with her in the car. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - mazda car accessories
So those are the top five favorite things about the car. Overall it's actually only an encounter that new car buyers have to try to believe because it's extremely rare at the price point. I am finally excited to drive different places just to be in the car and I really like everything about it! If you don't own one, then buy one. If you own one, purchase a 2008.5 model! newest trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.