Capitol Mazda offers a great selection of used cars, trucks & SUVs for sale in San Jose, CA. We are a short drive from Santa Clara, Sunnyvale & Fremont, CA.
Capitol Mazda is a new & used car dealership located in San Jose, CA. We sell & service vehicles in Los Gatos, Morgan Hill & Gilroy, CA.
Don't just settle for a used car. Introducing DGDG Certified Used CarsÂ®. Our brand-new, next-level reconditioning and warranty coverage on used cars that have .
View new Mazda vehicles for sale at Capitol Mazda in San Jose, a new car dealer serving Los Gatos, Morgan Hill & Gilroy, CA.
The joy of buying a new Mazda doesn't have to end as soon as you enter the finance department. Not at Capitol Mazda. Here, we preserve your new or used car .
Browse pictures and detailed information about the great selection of new and used cars in the Capitol Mazda online inventory.
Schedule your next service or regularly scheduled maintenance interval for your Mazda vehicle at Capitol Mazda in San Jose, CA.
Service Hours. Monday â€“ Friday: 7:30AM â€“ 7:00PM Saturday: 8:00AM â€“ 5:00PM Sunday: 8:30AM â€“ 5:00PM. Parts Hours. Monday â€“ Friday: 8:00AM â€“ 6:30PM
Our long term automobile is really a mid-year model Mazda 3 using mid-year additional features such as piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy indicator needles. In Addition, it has a new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Capitol Mazda Used Cars added a 2nd new colour for your mid year model with a gorgeous white decoration choice but we are MGM individuals.
There are other subtle differences however outside of the aforementioned things the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still pretty much like this 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I adjusted my expectations for the reduced price ($22K with s-plan) I wasn't prepared for the method by which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I drive my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there's anything ) and will really put this vehicle through the moves during ownership. Driving a vehicle is an experience each time and I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage noise, long term driving relaxation and in car technology that will shape upcoming upgrades.
Note: You may notice a pretty hefty contrast in my first|initial} impressions of this G35 into the Mazda 3 and that's mostly due in part to the simple fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered an excellent lease deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for the same I would pay to have the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at that moment. Biggest regret of my life.
Now you know me, let's discuss why you're here: initial impressions!
There are plenty of really impressive features on this vehicle! I struggled for quite a long time with not being current in my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 similar to an answer to my prayers. attributes
1) Remote Start - I really can not think how wicked cool remote start really is. Manufacturers are finally starting to supply remote launch as an attachment that is installed in the port and I advocate it 200%. It is ideal for every possible hot/cold day if you don't feel like exercising from the weather to begin the auto so that it could warm up only to run back in the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something I could see myself not alive without ever and it was not a choice on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has integrated the distant launch into the regular key fobs so today you will not have two types of controller keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - If you've never seen it, you wouldn't think it. While driving home I did not think the rain sensing wipers were functioning properly because the stalk seemed to be in the ideal position and it had been raining pretty hard. I fiddled with the stem to get a tiny bit and found that it had been in its own"Off" position instead of"Vehicle". Once rotating the ending piece into the ideal position it works quite nicely but I really don't think putting"Off" and"Automobile" inside a knob's turn away was the best idea on earth.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I|I still} don't know whether it is manual really. It is kind of automatic and manual. You move the switch up or down till you get to the number you need (0 3) along with the car adjusts the headlights to suit that setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky at all and were pretty helpful while driving through fog and raising the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians on the face of the road. Another brilliant feature the G35x has been missing.
4) Aux Input - This is the gold attribute for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the number of trips and meetings I have been late on to while waiting for a CD to burn off so I did not need to pay attention to the same|identical|exact} old crap from my car while driving there. In fact, I desired the aux input so poor that I refused the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next vehicle purchase only based on the absence of an aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I love being able to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and just scroll through the playlists to find a list I am feeling at this time. It works easily and I really couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most individuals will offer me a bewildered look but I am telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a nicer ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride but it is much simpler and it doesn't create the"Mothership" auto sick when I drive her in the vehicle. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - bakersfield mazda used cars
So these are my top five favourite things about the vehicle. Overall it is really only an experience that new car buyers need to attempt to think because it is extremely rare at this price point. I am finally excited to drive different locations just to be in the vehicle and I really like all about it! In the event you do not own one, buy one. If you own one, buy a 2008.5 model! brand trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worth it.