Capitol Mazda offers a great selection of used cars, trucks & SUVs for sale in San Jose, CA. We are a short drive from Santa Clara, Sunnyvale & Fremont, CA.
Capitol Mazda is a new & used car dealership located in San Jose, CA. We sell & service vehicles in Los Gatos, Morgan Hill & Gilroy, CA.
Don't just settle for a used car. Introducing DGDG Certified Used CarsÂ®. Our brand-new, next-level reconditioning and warranty coverage on used cars that have .
View new Mazda vehicles for sale at Capitol Mazda in San Jose, a new car dealer serving Los Gatos, Morgan Hill & Gilroy, CA.
The joy of buying a new Mazda doesn't have to end as soon as you enter the finance department. Not at Capitol Mazda. Here, we preserve your new or used car .
Browse pictures and detailed information about the great selection of new and used cars in the Capitol Mazda online inventory.
Schedule your next service or regularly scheduled maintenance interval for your Mazda vehicle at Capitol Mazda in San Jose, CA.
Service Hours. Monday â€“ Friday: 7:30AM â€“ 7:00PM Saturday: 8:00AM â€“ 5:00PM Sunday: 8:30AM â€“ 5:00PM. Parts Hours. Monday â€“ Friday: 8:00AM â€“ 6:30PM
Our long term vehicle is really a mid-year model Mazda 3 using mid-year added features like piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white indicator needles. It also has a new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Capitol Mazda Used Cars added a 2nd new colour for your mid year version with a gorgeous white pearl option but we are MGM people.
There are other subtle variations but outside of the aforementioned things that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is fairly similar to this 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I corrected my expectations to get the reduced price ($22K using s-plan) I wasn't prepared for the way in which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there is anything ) and can put this vehicle through the moves during ownership. Driving a vehicle is an experience every time and I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cabin noise, long duration driving comfort and in car technology which will shape upcoming upgrades.
Note: You may observe a fairly heavy comparison in my first|initial} impressions of this G35 to the Mazda 3 and that is largely due in part to the simple fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered a very good rental deal to a 2005 G35x packed for the same I would pay to have the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at that time.
Now that you understand mepersonally, let's talk about why you're here: initial impressions!
There are tons of really impressive features on this vehicle! I fought for a very long time without being current in my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 like an answer to my prayers. attributes
1) Remote Start - I really can not believe how awful cool remote start really is. Manufacturers are now starting to provide remote launch as an attachment that's installed at the interface and I advocate it 200%. It's ideal for every potential hot/cold day when you don't feel like running out from the weather to begin the car so it may warm up just to run back into the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something I could see myself not living without ever and it was not a choice over the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has incorporated the distant launch into the regular key fobs so today you will not have two kinds of control keys to use on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, you would not believe it. While driving home I didn't believe the rain sensing wipers were functioning properly because the stalk appeared to be in the right place and it had been raining pretty hard. I fiddled with the stalk for a tiny bit and found that it had been in its"Off" position rather than"Automobile". Once rotating the end piece into the right place it functions quite nicely but I do not think placing"Off" and"Auto" within a knob's twist off was the best idea in the world.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - that I|I still} really don't know whether it is manual really. It's kind of automatic and manual. You move the change up or down until you reach the amount you want (0 3) along with the car corrects the headlights to suit that setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky at all and were fairly helpful when driving through fog and lifting the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians across the side of the road. Another brilliant feature the G35x has been overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden characteristic for me! I've always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the amount of trips and meetings I've been overdue to while searching for a CD to burn I didn't need to pay attention to the identical|identical|exact} old crap from my car when driving . In fact, I wanted that the aux input so poor that I refused that the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next car purchase purely based on the absence of an aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I really like being able to plug in my iPhone into the stereo and just scroll through the entire playlists to discover a list I am feeling at this time. It works smoothly and I really couldn't be more ecstatic over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most people are going to give me a confused look but I am telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT has a quieter ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride but it is much easier and it does not make the"Mothership" car sick when I push with her in the vehicle. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - mazda car 2013
So those are my top five favorite things about the vehicle. Overall it is really just an experience that new car buyers need to attempt and believe because it is extremely uncommon at that price point. I am finally excited to drive to different places just to be in the vehicle and I really like all about it! In the event you do not own one, buy one. If you own one, purchase a 2008.5 version! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.