Stop by Brown Mazda to see our used cars in Toledo, take a test drive, and drive off the lot in style!
Browse our inventory of Mazda vehicles for sale at Brown Mazda.
Browse for a new Mazda in Toledo and click get e-price for the best deal on your favorite Mazda Car or SUV. Don't forget to schedule that test drive!
12 Month/ 12,000 mile Vehicle Limited Warranty. Coverage begins on the certified purchase date for 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever comes first.
Browse Brown's Fairfax Mazda's used car, truck and SUV inventory online and get your Buy Happy Price. We have a great selection of used Mazda cars for .
Buy Happy a Brown's Fairfax Mazda. Find your. Explore Fairfax's Premier Dealership Serving Arlington and Find a New Mazda or Used Car That Works for You.
Brown Automotive Group sells and services Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Isuzu. New & Used Cars, Auto Parts, Auto Body Shop / Collision Center, Financing .
There's a reason so many northern Virginia and Washington, DC drivers come to Brown's Alexandria Mazda for a used car. We offer a great selection of used .
long-term vehicle is a semi automatic model Mazda 3 using mid-year additional features like piano black cut, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white gauge needles. Additionally, it has a brand new color for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Brown Mazda Used Cars added a 2nd new color for your mid year version with a gorgeous white pearl alternative but we're MGM people.
There are other subtle variations however outside of the aforementioned things the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still fairly much like the 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I adjusted my expectations for the lower price point ($22K with s-plan) I was not prepared for the method by which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I push my own cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there's anything ) and will really put this vehicle through the motions during possession. Driving a vehicle is an adventure every time and I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort aspects like acceleration, handling, ride, cottage noise, long term driving comfort and in automobile technology that will shape upcoming updates.
Notice: You may observe a fairly heavy comparison in my very first|initial} impressions of the G35 to the Mazda 3 and that's largely because in part to the simple fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered an excellent rental deal to a 2005 G35x packed for nearly the same I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a fantastic idea at the time.
Now that you know me, let's talk about why you are here: initial impressions!
There are lots of really impressive features in this vehicle! I fought for quite a very long time without being technologically current in my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 similar to an answer to my prayers. attributes
1) Remote Start - I really can not think how wicked cool remote start actually is. Producers are now starting to provide remote launch as an accessory that's installed at the port and I advocate it 200%. It is ideal for every possible hot/cold day whenever you don't feel like running out from the weather to begin the car so that it could warm up just to run back into the home and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something I really could see myself not alive without ever again and it was not a choice about the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has integrated the distant launch into the normal important fobs so today you won't have two types of control keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, then you would not think it. While driving home I did not think the rain sensing wipers were functioning properly because the stalk appeared to be in the ideal position and it had been raining pretty hard. I fiddled with the stem to get just a little bit and found that it had been in its"Off" position instead of"Vehicle". After rotating the end piece into the ideal position it works quite nicely but I don't think putting"Away" and"Auto" inside a knob's twist off was the best idea in the world.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I|I still} don't know whether it is manual actually. It is kind of manual and automatic. You move the switch up or down till you reach the number you want (0 3) along with also the automobile adjusts the headlights to match that particular setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky whatsoever and were fairly helpful whilst driving through fog and also lifting the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians around the side of the street. Another amazing feature the G35x was overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This is the golden feature for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the number of trips and meetings I have been overdue to while searching for a CD to burn off so I did not have to pay attention to the identical|identical|exact} old crap from my car whilst driving . In fact, I desired the aux input so bad that I denied the Mazda CX-7 when contemplating my next automobile purchase purely based on the absence of the aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I really like having the ability to plug my iPhone into the stereo and just scroll through the playlists to discover a list I am feeling at the moment. It works easily and I couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most people are going to offer me a puzzled look but I am telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a nicer ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride better but it is much simpler and it does not make the"Mothership" car sick when I push with her in the vehicle. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - mazda cup car
So these are my top five favorite things about the vehicle. Overall it is actually only an experience that brand new car buyers have to try to think because it is extremely uncommon at the price point. I am finally excited to drive to different locations just to maintain the vehicle and I really like all about it! In the event you do not own one, then buy one. If you have one, buy a 2008.5 version! newest trim, power driver's seat, gauges and everything in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.