Stop by Brown Mazda to see our used cars in Toledo, take a test drive, and drive off the lot in style!
Browse our inventory of Mazda vehicles for sale at Brown Mazda.
Browse for a new Mazda in Toledo and click get e-price for the best deal on your favorite Mazda Car or SUV. Don't forget to schedule that test drive!
12 Month/ 12,000 mile Vehicle Limited Warranty. Coverage begins on the certified purchase date for 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever comes first.
Browse Brown's Fairfax Mazda's used car, truck and SUV inventory online and get your Buy Happy Price. We have a great selection of used Mazda cars for .
Buy Happy a Brown's Fairfax Mazda. Find your. Explore Fairfax's Premier Dealership Serving Arlington and Find a New Mazda or Used Car That Works for You.
Brown Automotive Group sells and services Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Isuzu. New & Used Cars, Auto Parts, Auto Body Shop / Collision Center, Financing .
There's a reason so many northern Virginia and Washington, DC drivers come to Brown's Alexandria Mazda for a used car. We offer a great selection of used .
long-term automobile is really a semi automatic model Mazda 3 having mid-year added features like piano black cut, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white indicator needles. In Addition, it has a brand new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. Brown Mazda Used Cars added a 2nd new colour for your mid year model with a beautiful white pearl alternative but we are MGM individuals.
There are other subtle differences however out of the above mentioned items the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still pretty much like the 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I'm coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I adjusted my expectations to get the lower price ($22K using s-plan) I was not ready for the way in which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively aggressive if there is anything ) and will really put this car through the moves during possession. Driving a car is an adventure each time and I rely heavily on significant driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cabin noise, long duration driving relaxation and in automobile technology that will shape forthcoming updates.
Notice: You may observe a pretty heavy comparison in my first|initial} impressions of the G35 into the Mazda 3 and that's mostly because in part to the fact that I nearly purchased the Mazda3 in 2005 but had been offered an excellent lease deal to a 2005 G35x packed for almost the same I would pay to have the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at that moment.
Now you understand mepersonally, let's discuss why you are here: first impressions!
There are a ton of very impressive features on this car! I struggled for quite a long time with not being technologically current in my 2005 Infiniti along with the Mazda 3 like an reply to my prayers. characteristics
1) Remote Start - I can not believe how bad cool remote start actually is. Producers are now beginning to offer remote start as an accessory that's installed in the port and I advocate it 200%. It is ideal for every possible hot/cold day when you don't feel like running out from the weather to start the auto so it could warm up only to run back in the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing I could see myself not alive without ever again and it was not a choice about the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for offering it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has integrated the distant start into the normal key fobs so now you won't have two sets of control keys to work with on one set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you've never seen it, you wouldn't believe it. While driving home I didn't believe the rain sensing wipers were working properly because the stalk seemed to be in the ideal position and it had been raining quite hard. I fiddled with all the stem to get just a little bit and discovered that it had been in its own"Off" position rather than"Automobile". After rotating the end piece into the ideal position it works quite nicely but I really don't think putting"Away" and"Automobile" within a knob's twist away was the best idea in the world.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I still|I still} don't know if it is manual actually. It is kind of automatic and manual. You move the switch up or down till you get to the number you want (0 - 3) along with also the automobile adjusts the headlights to suit that particular setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky whatsoever and were pretty helpful when driving through fog along with increasing the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians on the face of the road. Another amazing feature the G35x was overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This is the golden attribute for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can not even start to count the number of trips and meetings I've been overdue to while waiting for a CD to burn so I didn't need to listen to the exact same|identical|exact} old crap from my car when driving there. Actually, I wanted the aux input so poor that I denied the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next automobile purchase purely based on its lack of an aux input and it had been worth it ten times over. I love being able to plug my iPhone to the stereo and just scroll through the playlists to find a list I'm feeling at the moment. It works smoothly and I couldn't be more thrilled over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Most individuals will offer me a puzzled look but I'm telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than the 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride but it is much quieter and it does not make the"Mothership" auto sick after I push her in the car. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - mazda car battery cost
So those are the top five favourite things about the car. Overall it is actually just an encounter that brand new car buyers need to attempt and believe because it is extremely rare at that price point. I'm finally excited to drive to different places just to be in the car and I really like all about it! If you do not own one, buy one. If you own one, buy a 2008.5 model! newest trim, power driver's seat, gauges and everything in between are worth it.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.