Car Models Full List of Mazda Models. Photo: Metaweb (FB)/GNU Free Documentation License. Mazda MX-5. Photo: Metaweb (FB)/Public domain. Mazda3. Photo: Metaweb (FB)/GNU Free Documentation License. Mazda RX-8. Photo: Metaweb (FB)/Public domain. Mazdaspeed3.
Explore Mazda's full line of crossovers, SUVs, sedans, hatchbacks, and sports cars.
Mazda Models. 2019 Mazda. CX-3. Starting MSRP. $21,385. Build and Price. 2018 Mazda. CX-5. Starting MSRP. $25,145. Build and Price. 2019 Mazda. CX-9. Starting MSRP. $33,275. Build and Price. 2018 Mazda. Mazda3. Starting MSRP. $18,990. Build and Price. 2018 Mazda. Mazda6. Starting MSRP. $22,845. Build and Price. 2019.
Introducing Mazda's models. Mazda3, CX-5. Global Models. Only global models are shown on this website.. ALL NEW MAZDA CX-5. Crossover SUV.
Check out the 2019 Mazda car models, starting prices and ratings from our experts at Car and Driver.
long-term vehicle is a mid-year model Mazda 3 having mid-year additional features like piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and snowy gauge needles. Additionally, it has a new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. All Mazda Cars added a 2nd new colour for your mid year model with a beautiful white decoration option but we are MGM individuals.
There are other subtle differences but outside of the aforementioned things the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is still fairly much like this 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I'm coming out of a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible alternative so while I corrected my expectations to get the lower price ($22K using s-plan) that I was not ready for the method by which in which the Mazda3 would blow me away.
I push my cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there is anything ) and can put this vehicle through the motions during possession. Driving a vehicle is an adventure every time and that I rely heavily on important driving/comfort facets like handling, acceleration, ride, cabin sound, long duration driving relaxation and in automobile technology that will shape forthcoming upgrades.
Note: You may observe a fairly hefty contrast in my initial|initial} impressions of this G35 into the Mazda 3 and that is mostly due in part to the fact that I nearly bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered a very good rental deal to a 2005 G35x loaded for nearly the same I would pay to own the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at the moment. Biggest regret of my life.
Now that you know me, let's talk about why you're here: first impressions!
There are plenty of very impressive features on this vehicle! I fought for a very long time without being current in my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 similar to an answer to my prayers. Here are some of my favorite features
1) Remote Start - I really can't believe how awful cool remote start really is. Manufacturers are finally beginning to offer remote launch as an accessory that's installed at the port and I urge it 200%. It's fantastic for every possible hot/cold day when you don't feel like exercising in the weather to begin the car so it may warm up only to run back into the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is some thing that I really could see myself not living without ever again and it wasn't an option about the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, Mazda has incorporated the distant launch into the regular key fobs so now you won't have two kinds of controller keys to work with on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - In case you have never seen it, you would not believe it. While driving home I did not believe the rain sensing wipers were working properly because the stem appeared to be in the right position and it was raining quite hard. I fiddled with all the stem to get a little bit and discovered that it was in its"Off" position instead of"Automobile". Once rotating the end bit into the right position it functions quite well but I do not think putting"Off" and"Automobile" within a knob's twist away was the best idea on the planet.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - I|I still} don't know if it's manual really. It's kind of manual and automatic. You move the change up or down till you reach the number you want (0 3) and also the automobile corrects the headlights to match that setting. The leveling headlights are not gimmicky whatsoever and were fairly helpful while driving through fog and also increasing the sleeves to watch for deer/pedestrians around the side of the road. Another amazing feature the G35x was overlooking.
4) Aux Input - This really is the golden characteristic for me! I've always wanted a way to play my iPod in my car. I can't even start to count the number of trips and meetings I have been overdue on to while waiting for a CD to burn so I did not need to pay attention to the identical|identical|exact} old crap in my car while driving there. In fact, I wanted the aux input so poor that I denied the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next automobile purchase only based on its lack of the aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I love having the ability to plug my iPhone to the stereo and just scroll through the entire playlists to discover a list I'm feeling right now. It works seamlessly and that I couldn't be more thrilled over this attribute.
5) The Ride - Most individuals are going to offer me a puzzled look but I'm telling you the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does this ride better but it's much quieter and it doesn't make the"Mothership" car sick after I push with her in the vehicle. Thumbs up all over!
Read More - how are mazda cars rated
So these are my top five favourite things about the vehicle. Overall it's really just an experience that new car buyers need to try to believe because it's extremely rare at this price point. I'm finally excited to drive different locations just to maintain the vehicle and I love every thing about it! In the event you don't own one, then buy one. If you have one, purchase a 2008.5 model! The new trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worth it.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.