The Mazda MX-5 Miata RF was born from the desire to bring the heart-pounding excitement of driving to a more sophisticated design.
Sport Cars. 2019 2018. 2019. Mazda MX-5 Miata. Starting at $25,730 3. 2018. Mazda MX-5 Miata. Starting at $25,295 3. 2019. Mazda MX-5 Miata RF. Starting at $32,345 3. 2018. Mazda MX-5 Miata RF. Starting at $31,910 3. CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED. Built to last.
Improving upon the MX-5 Legacy, the 2019 MX-5 Miata has received a boost.
Â©2019 MAZDA NORTH AMERICAN OPERATIONS. Up to an EPA-estimated 26 city/35 highway MPG for 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata models with automatic transmission. Up to an EPA-estimated 26 city/35 highway MPG for 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata models with automatic transmission.
2018 Mazda Sedans, Hatchbacks, & Sports Cars. 2018 Mazda3 4-Door. The new Mazda3 4-Door is powered by the 2.0-liter or the 2.5-liter SKYACTIVÂ®-G four-cylinder engine; both can be paired with a manual or automatic transmission and the latter offers up 184 horsepower and 185 lb-ft of torque. 2018 Mazda3 5-Door. 2017.5.
Use our Car Buying Guide to research Mazda MX-5 Miata prices, specs, photos,. Reviewed by Drew Dorian, Assistant Buyer's Guide Editor, November 2018 .
Check out the 2019 Mazda car models, starting prices and ratings from our experts at Car and Driver.. 10Best · Editors' Choice · The Mazda MX-5 Miata .
long-term vehicle is really a mid-year model Mazda 3 with mid-year added features such as piano black trim, mp3 compatible CD changer, power driver's seat, lighted vanity mirrors and white indicator needles. It also has a brand new colour for your Mazda3: Metropolitan Gray Mica. 2018 Mazda Sports Car added a 2nd new colour for your mid year version with a beautiful white pearl option but we are MGM people.
There are other subtle variations but outside of the aforementioned things that the 2008.5 Mazda 3 is pretty much like the 2008 Mazda3.
-Options: Six disc CD Changer, Bose Sound System, Moonroof, Rear Wing Spoiler, Remote Start and Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass.
Just six miles on the odometer at pickup...
About the Driver
I am coming from a 2005 Infiniti G35x loaded with every possible option so while I adjusted my expectations for the reduced price point ($22K with s-plan) I wasn't prepared for the method by which the Mazda3 would blow me off.
I drive my cars assertively (sometimes assertively competitive if there is such a thing) and can put this car through the moves during possession. Driving a car is an adventure every time and I rely heavily on important driving/comfort aspects like handling, acceleration, ride, cottage noise, long term driving comfort and in car technology that will shape forthcoming upgrades.
Notice: You might notice a pretty hefty comparison in my very first|initial} impressions of the G35 to the Mazda 3 and that's mostly due in part to the fact that I almost bought the Mazda3 in 2005 but was offered a very good rental deal on a 2005 G35x loaded for nearly the same that I would pay to get the Mazda3.
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Now you know mepersonally, let's discuss why you are here: initial impressions!
There are plenty of very impressive features in this car! I struggled for a long time with not being current within my 2005 Infiniti and the Mazda 3 similar to an reply to my prayers. attributes
1) Remote Start - I can't think how wicked cool remote start really is. Producers are finally starting to give remote start as an attachment that's installed at the port and I advocate it 200%. It is excellent for every potential hot/cold day whenever you don't feel like running out in the weather to start the car so it may warm up only to run back into the house and finish getting ready.
Remote start is something I could see myself not living without ever again and it wasn't a choice on the Infiniti so +1 to Mazda for supplying it. For your 2008.5 mid-year refresh, the Mazda has incorporated the remote start into the regular key fobs so now you won't have two sets of control keys to use on a single set.
2) Rain Sensing Wipers - If you have never seen it, you would not think it. While driving home I didn't believe the rain sensing wipers were working properly because the stem seemed to be in the perfect place and it was raining pretty hard. I fiddled with the stem to get a tiny bit and discovered that it was in its"Off" position rather than"Auto". After rotating the end piece into the perfect place it functions quite well but I do not think putting"Off" and"Automobile" within a knob's twist off was the best idea on earth.
3) The Manual Leveling HIDs - that I|I still} really don't know whether it's manual really. It is kind of automatic and manual. You move the change up or down until you arrive at the number you want (0 - 3) and also the car corrects the headlights to suit that particular setting. The leveling headlights aren't gimmicky whatsoever and were pretty helpful when driving through fog and also increasing the headlights to watch for deer/pedestrians on the side of the street. Another amazing feature the G35x has been missing.
4) Aux Input - This really is the gold characteristic for me! For the longest time (since 2005) I have always desired a way to play my iPod in my car. I can't even start to count the number of excursions and meetings I've been overdue on to while searching for a CD to burn off so I didn't need to listen to the exact same|identical|exact} old crap in my car when driving there. In fact, I desired that the aux input so poor that I refused that the Mazda CX-7 when considering my next vehicle purchase only based on its absence of an aux input and it was worth it ten times over. I love being able to plug in my iPhone to the stereo and just scroll through the entire playlists to find a list I am feeling at this time. It works easily and I really couldn't be more thrilled over this feature.
5) The Ride - Most people are going to give me a confused look but I am telling you that the 2008.5 Mazda3s GT includes a quieter ride than my 2005 Infiniti G35x. Not only does it ride better but it's much easier and it doesn't create the"Mothership" car sick after I drive her in the car. Thumbs up all around!
Read More - used mazda cars for sale by owner
So these are my top five favourite things about the car. Overall it's really only an encounter that brand new car buyers need to try and think because it's extremely rare at the price point. I am finally excited to drive to different places just to be in the car and I love every thing about it! In the event you do not own one, then buy one. If you have one, purchase a 2008.5 version! newest trim, power driver's seat, gauges and all things in between are worthwhile.
Hello, I am Nate, 29 years оld, really lоvеѕ everything related with cars, Acura, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi. So i try write something about that. If you have any issue with my article, please feel free to contact me.